Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Silent no more

My friend mocks my silence. Yet, his posting is followed by his silence. Strange coincidence?

I've committed myself, once again to post regularly to my blog...at least annually. It's the least I can do.

My life feels like a circus...or a long family vacation. Everything is crazy and all I can do is embrace it. I just sold my house and am living in limbo (maybe purgatory) for the next six months while we build a house. I'm looking forward to this process and learning through it. However, it feels like everything is out of control.

I guess that's just life. If it wasn't crazy, it would be boring. I choose crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marion Jensen said...

Ok, we won't mock your silence any more. We'll just mock you in general. :)

Hope things settle down for you. Remember, being homeless is not as bad as you might think.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home